Friday, May 13, 2011

Borders of our lives

"This is the best time of your life", I hear.

This time of seeking, hoping, and endlessly peering through a tangle of unknown paths.  Some as equally valid as another, some…I don’t know. 
“I don’t know.”  There’s the theme, amid a waterfall of questions.  Where will you go, what do you want to do with your life, have you found that special someone?  The answer is always the same, resounding, “I don’t know”.  At 24 years of age, am I really supposed to have it all figured out?  

And so on that note I begin my blog. 
Writing has always been a passion of mine, though there are few who know it.  I suppose it’s a mixture of fear, embarrassment, and insecurity that have kept me from this keyboard at times.  But life isn’t slowing down, and I feel the need to write…


So I will.

I have no specific purposes for this blog, other than to express what many others have already expressed, (and far more eloquently I dare say).  If God sees fit to encourage or uplift through any meager words written here, He is gracious.  If it only serves as a means for putting my thoughts into a more tangible form and no one ever reads them, He is gracious still.

All the same, here ‘tis.  If you care to read, I invite you to, and welcome.

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment